Encinitas Property Mangement
Encinitas California is a beach community located approximately 25 miles North of San Diego. According to the 2010 census the population was 59,518. Encinitas can be broken down into 5 communities that are served by Cannon Real Estate Encinitas Property Management experts.
Five areas of Encinitas
- Old Encinitas: mostly composed of the beach side communities with a mixture of businesses and different style homes
- New Encinitas: Newer areas of Encinitas mostly East of the 5 freeway
- Olivenhain: mostly upscale area of newer single family homes with large lots
- Leucadia: Older community featuring art galleries, unique stores, and resturants along with single family homes.
- Cardiff-by-the-sea: Oceanfront community abutts Encinitas and also has a small town atmosphere and the residents want to keep it that way.
Encinitas Homes for Rent
1 - 3 of 24.
See more Real estate in the city of Encinitas.
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- Lux art instiute
Very unique and should be checked out.
- San Diguito Heritage museum http://www.sdheritage.org/
- Interesting history of the region
Points of Interest
- Encinitas coaster
The train is clean and super fast and ticket prices are reasonable. The train is very convient if you need to get downtown to convention center or sporting events including baseball, football or the race track at Del Mar.
- Encinitas YMCA
This YMCA is second largest in the US and is more that a Gym it is a total family experience. This Y includes 8 fitness areas, 2 pools, basketball courts, and engaging programs for active adults, youths and seniors.
- Encinitas senior center
The Senior center is operated by the city and provides a wide variety of activites for seniors.
Encinitas foreclosure trends for The Past year October 2010 to October 2011